Oludolapo | Writer and researcher | Loves to write and research about grassroots people | Host of the African Diaries podcast I Founder of The Diary of an African Child | Nature Enthusiast | Loves taking pictures and educating young people | Abuja, Nigeria
1) THE BEST THING THAT HAPPENED TO YOU IN THE PAST 12 MONTHS?
Supporting my Indian special friend Dhwain Jain to raise funds here in Nigeria to procure more oxygen cylinders due to the shortage of oxygen in India, a lot of people have died from this covid19. It's life-changing for me to be part of saving humanity. Thanks to those that share this vision.
2) THE WORST THING THAT HAPPENED TO YOU IN THE PAST 12 MONTHS?
Losing my job before I started my NGO fully, it kind of gave me setbacks. But it also made me challenge myself for a greater height.
3) YOUR BIGGEST WISH FOR THE NEAR FUTURE?
To see more women arising and supporting each other every step of the way.
4) YOUR BIGGEST WORRY FOR THE NEAR FUTURE?
I'm most concerned about nature. The world is changing fast and I'm hoping that not something worse than corona virus will befall us.
5) A CONTEMPORARY WOMAN YOU CURRENTLY ADMIRE?
I admire Funke Akindele Bello a lot. Her growth and her strength.
6) A ONE-SENTENCE MESSAGE TO OTHER WOMEN?
Women need know that we are next in line for leadership and we really have to prepare for this phase, we also need to encourage and support each other more.
THE WORLD HAS BEEN CHANGING DRAMATICALLY IN RECENT MONTHS:
7) HOW ARE YOU COPING?
Well, I take one day at a time and take it as it goes, for sure nothing can be too difficult to handle.
8) WHICH CHANGE OR EVENT HAS AFFECTED YOU THE MOST / HAD THE BIGGEST IMPACT ON YOU PERSONALLY?
The lockdown. It pushed me to activate my potentials .