Bettina | author | yoga teacher | political activist | founder and CEO of Citizen2be| mother of one and addicted to reading | Berlin, Germany
Instagram: @bettina_schuler & @citizen2be
Website: www. citizen2be.de
1) THE BEST THING THAT HAPPENED TO YOU IN THE PAST 12 MONTHS?
That my girlfriend Andrea Foth @andrea_foth decided to work for Citizen2be as marketing director.
Because it’s so good to have someone by your side who’s into the same thing and who is also one of your closest friends.
And to spend my holidays on Elba.
2) THE WORST THING THAT HAPPENED TO YOU IN THE PAST 12 MONTHS?
The realization that we don't have much time left to save our planet.
Because even though I've known for a long time how vulnerable our planet is, I've really realized it in the last few weeks and, above all, felt it with a force that knocked me down. I believe that if politicians would allow this feeling, they would make much more courageous and radical decisions.
3) YOUR BIGGEST WISH FOR THE NEAR FUTURE?
That politics will make the courageous decision it takes to save our planet.
4) YOUR BIGGEST WORRY FOR THE NEAR FUTURE?
That my wish will not come true.
5) A CONTEMPORARY WOMAN YOU CURRENTLY ADMIRE?
The Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.
6) A ONE-SENTENCE MESSAGE TO OTHER WOMEN?
Don’t let anyone tell you that your dreams can’t come true.