Lena | Actress and Filmmaker | Storytelling | Travelling | Food | Animal lover | Reading, often YA and sometimes cheesy romance novels :) | UK and Germany
Instagram: @elbeefilms and @lena_stamm_official
1) THE BEST THING THAT HAPPENED TO YOU IN THE PAST 12 MONTHS?
I made a short film in lockdown with no money that has been screening at 33 festivals so far. I founded my own company elbee films and moved to the country side.
AND FINALLY GOT A CAT!
2) THE WORST THING THAT HAPPENED TO YOU IN THE PAST 12 MONTHS?
The pandemic had impact on my mental health and brought up anxieties that I have to learn to deal with.
3) YOUR BIGGEST WISH FOR THE NEAR FUTURE? Kindness, kindness and more kindness for the world, humans, nature and animals alike.
4) YOUR BIGGEST WORRY FOR THE NEAR FUTURE? So much aggression came out and egoistic and violent behaviour that scares me.
5) A CONTEMPORARY WOMAN YOU CURRENTLY ADMIRE?
Oh, many! Özlem Türeci, Michelle Obama, Kamala Harris, Sarah Gilbert.
6) A ONE-SENTENCE MESSAGE TO OTHER WOMEN? Feel confident and happy in your own body (message to self) and SUPPORT EACH OTHER AS MUCH AS YOU CAN!
THE WORLD HAS BEEN CHANGING DRAMATICALLY IN RECENT MONTHS:
7) HOW ARE YOU COPING? Since moving to the country side I have to say I am coping much better than before. The nature, the peace and quiet are really good for my mental health and my anxieties that surfaced during the pandemic.
8) WHICH CHANGE OR EVENT HAS AFFECTED YOU THE MOST / HAD THE BIGGEST IMPACT ON YOU PERSONALLY?
I was extremely relieved about the outcome of the US election.
The conviction of Harvey Weinstein
9) WHAT ARE YOU MOST CONCERNED ABOUT THE RIGHT NOW? That the people didn’t really learn from the past 20 months and just go on as before?