Vivian | Public speaker | Entrepreneur | Bubble tea lover | Passionate about helping others reach their success | BC, Canada
1) THE BEST THING THAT HAPPENED TO YOU IN THE PAST 12 MONTHS? I definitely grew a lot personally and professionally - I got into public speaking and grew my nonprofit, and I feel more confident in myself!
2) THE WORST THING THAT HAPPENED TO YOU IN THE PAST 12 MONTHS? I felt burnt out and that I was a failure at first when I got diagnosed with ADHD, but hey - just because I’m different doesn’t mean I’m bad!
3) YOUR BIGGEST WISH FOR THE NEAR FUTURE? I want to improve myself and others as well, and I would love to start a business of my own if I can!
4) YOUR BIGGEST WORRY FOR THE NEAR FUTURE? I have a LOT but I guess if life will get better or not especially with COVID.
5) A CONTEMPORARY WOMAN YOU CURRENTLY ADMIRE? I can’t choose literally, but I guess Oprah Winfrey! She has such a powerful story and a generous personality!
6) A ONE-SENTENCE MESSAGE TO OTHER WOMEN? If life is an ocean, you are the boat that will create ripples of positive change.
A few more questions about the current situation (Covid-19, lockdown, black lives matter protests, politics, finances, mental health, health, and so much more):
THE WORLD HAS BEEN CHANGING DRAMATICALLY IN RECENT MONTHS, HOW ARE YOU COPING? AND WHAT ARE YOU THE MOST CONCERNED ABOUT RIGHT NOW? I’ve been coping with taking care of myself more, but I’m still concerned about the problems within the BIPOC and LGBTQ+ community because there’s still stigma and prejudice in modern times. I’m still working on how to better advocate for myself and others.